Yes, we allow our guests to bring their own beverages while they are residents of our accommodation. We provide refrigerators in our rooms, so guests can keep their drinks cool. Any kind of beverages brought onto our premises can be consumed in guest rooms and some of our public areas. However, we do not allow guests to drink their own beverages in our: Breakfast room, Dining room, Entertainment Room and courtyard area.
Yes, we allow our guests to bring their own food while they are staying at our establishment. We do provide refrigerators in our rooms to keep them fresh. Any kind of food brought onto our premises can be eaten in guest rooms and some of our public areas.
We do have self-catering units, and Braai facilities in front of each unit.
Yes. We do cater for special dietary requirements. However, we require a minimum of 24-hour notice to make the necessary preparations to accommodate such requests.
We can cater for the following diets:
– Non-strict Halaal (as we don’t have a Halaal-certified kitchen, but we can use specially allocated kitchen equipment to prepare these meals)
– Gluten intolerant
– Lactose intolerant
– No added sugar
We will send you a link via WhatsApp (or SMS) on the day of arrival at our Guesthouse. When you tap on this link on your mobile phone, you’ll be redirected to our online breakfast order form. This is a simple yet elegant web-based solution that allows you to place your breakfast order from the comfort of your room whenever you want.
If you find it difficult to fill out this form, you may complete your breakfast order form on arrival.
Our breakfast opening times are as follows:
– Weekdays: 06:30-08:30
– Weekends: 07:00-09:00
These opening times may vary occasionally.
We offer a variety of cold starters and full English breakfast cooked to your order.
We offer the following starters to our guests staying at our Guesthouse:
– Breakfast cereals like Cornflakes, Musli, Bran flakes, etc.
– Oatmeal (or porridge)
– Homemade pastries like various Muffins, Lemon Loaf, Banana Bread, Scones, Crumpets, etc.
– Variety of preservatives and spreads like Jams, Marmalade, Bovril, etc.
– Fresh fruit and fruit platter
– A range of plain and fruit yoghurts
COOKED BREAKFAST OPTIONS
We serve the following cooked breakfast dishes in the morning:
– Full English breakfast which includes: Fried or Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, Sauteed Mushrooms, Grilled Tomato, Baked Beans
We offer an ample selection of cold and hot beverages to our guests.
– Cold drinks: Iced water and a medley of fruit juices
– Hot beverages: Filter coffee, assorted Tea