Is Fever Tree Guesthouse a pet-friendly environment?
Being a family-run establishment, with its own feline residents Charlie & Patches who can be found sunning themselves on the veranda daily, as well as our family of friendly dogs. They are not allowed in the guest’s bedrooms and are always up for a loving pat. Should this be a problem we are happy to refer you to a pet-free Guesthouse nearby.
Please keep the above in mind when booking!
Please note that we do not allow for other pets on our property.
Can I bring my own drinks to your Guesthouse?
Yes, we allow our guests to bring their own beverages while they are residents of our accommodation. We provide refrigerators in our rooms, so guests can keep their drinks cool. Any kind of beverages brought onto our premises can be consumed in guest rooms and some of our public areas. However, we do not allow guests to drink their own beverages in our: Breakfast room, Dining room, Entertainment Room and courtyard area.
Can I bring my own food to your Guesthouse?
Yes, we allow our guests to bring their own food while they are staying at our establishment. We do provide refrigerators in our rooms to keep them fresh. Any kind of food brought onto our premises can be eaten in guest rooms and some of our public areas.
Does Fever Tree Guesthouse have self-catering or Braai facilities?
We do have self-catering units, and Braai facilities in front of each unit.
Do you cater for special diets?
Yes. We do cater for special dietary requirements. However, we require a minimum of 24-hour notice to make the necessary preparations to accommodate such requests.
We can cater for the following diets:
– Non-strict Halaal (as we don’t have a Halaal-certified kitchen, but we can use specially allocated kitchen equipment to prepare these meals)
– Gluten intolerant
– Lactose intolerant
– No added sugar
How do I place my breakfast order?
We will send you a link via WhatsApp (or SMS) on the day of arrival at our Guesthouse. When you tap on this link on your mobile phone, you’ll be redirected to our online breakfast order form. This is a simple yet elegant web-based solution that allows you to place your breakfast order from the comfort of your room whenever you want.
If you find it difficult to fill out this form, you may complete your breakfast order form on arrival.
What time do you open for breakfast?
Our breakfast opening times are as follows:
– Weekdays: 06:30-08:30
– Weekends: 07:00-09:00
These opening times may vary occasionally.
What do you serve for breakfast at your Guesthouse?
We offer a variety of cold starters and full English breakfast cooked to your order.
We offer the following starters to our guests staying at our Guesthouse:
– Breakfast cereals like Cornflakes, Musli, Bran flakes, etc.
– Oatmeal (or porridge)
– Homemade pastries like various Muffins, Lemon Loaf, Banana Bread, Scones, Crumpets, etc.
– Variety of preservatives and spreads like Jams, Marmalade, Bovril, etc.
– Fresh fruit and fruit platter
– A range of plain and fruit yoghurts
COOKED BREAKFAST OPTIONS
We serve the following cooked breakfast dishes in the morning:
– Full English breakfast which includes: Fried or Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, Sauteed Mushrooms, Grilled Tomato, Baked Beans
We offer an ample selection of cold and hot beverages to our guests.
– Cold drinks: Iced water and a medley of fruit juices
– Hot beverages: Filter coffee, assorted Tea
Does Fever Tree Guesthouse have a generator?
We do have a generator at our Guesthouse. However, we do not run the Generator from 23H00 to 05H00.
Is Fever Tree Guesthouse a wheelchair-accessible establishment?
Regrettably, our Guesthouse is not wheelchair accessible. Sadly, due to our unique architectural style, we were unable to accommodate such facilities.
Does your Guesthouse have a Gym?
Unfortunately, we don’t have Gym facilities at our Guesthouse yet.
Do you have Spa facilities?
Unfortunately, we don’t have Spa facilities on our premises.
Do you have parking suitable for motorbikes?
Although this is not something we specialize in, we do have a parking area that can accommodate up to 4 motorcycles.
Can trucks park at your place?
We have ample parking space. Therefore, we can accommodate trucks up to 10 meters long to park at our property.
Can I use your swimming pool for the day?
Unfortunately, we only allow our guests with room reservations to use the swimming pool as part of our guest services and facilities.
Is there a swimming pool at your Guesthouse?
We have got a rather large swimming pool at our Guesthouse, which is available 24/7. It is not a heated pool and therefore, it is the most ideal to use during summer. We strongly advise parents to look after their children when they are using the swimming pool, as it is up to 2.5 meters deep on one side.
Terms & Conditions for using the swimming pool
– No glassware in and around the swimming pool is permitted
– No loud music is allowed
– No parties are allowed
– No Braai
– There may be a surcharge for any breakages, cleaning or any damages you caused
– You are using our swimming pool at your own risk.
– You must attend to your children at all times. Fever Tree Guesthouse or any of its staff members will take NO responsibility for any injuries or death that may occur during the usage of our pool or any other facilities.
You may find information about our liabilities on our website.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Fever Tree Guesthouse?
As part of our complimentary guest services and facilities, we offer a free, wireless internet connection at our Guesthouse. We found that the service is quite reliable with minor downtime (even during load shedding).
Please be advised that since this is a complimentary service, we take no liability for any interruptions in the connection.
WiFi connection details
– Connection type: Fibre optic
– Speed: 10 Mbit/s (up and down)
– Coverage: Throughout the Guesthouse
– Power backup: Yes (3-5 hours)